Thursday 14 June 2012

Reveals About SEO


SEO
Hi, welcome to review my blog about seo. I did not seo expert, but on this occasion I would like to share tips and tricks about seo. What is seo, what is that page rank, and what is needed in making our website to be easily recognizable by google, yahoo, and bing.

Ok, for my first post I will discuss about seo, what is seo, seo and understanding. Before I stepped into a higher section.

According to what is seo friendly is it ? seo search engine optimization or is known by another term SERP (Seacrh Engine Result Page). SEO or search engine result page is a way to create a web / blog more easily recognized by search engines, like google, yahoo, bing, ask, etc.. How do I ? for now I will not write too deep, just the base. Among others, are as follows :

  1. Create an original article
  2. Use meta tittle, description, keywords, and tags
  3. Create internal links between articles in a web / blog
  4. Create an external link, or create a link back (backlinks)
  5. Avoid installing a broken link on a web / blog
  6. Take advantage of social bookmarking (digg.com, lintas.me, etc.) and social networking (facebook, twitter, linkedin, etc)
  7. Register your wesbite to the search engine google, yahoo, bing, etc.

SEO

Post Ads for your website, can be well paid and free Maybe it's some way to make your website more easily recognized by search engines. Look forward to tips seo on my next article. See you next time

2 comments:

Waah bahasa Inggris, mau bikin adsense ya Mas, hehe. sayang saya gak bisa English, trus lanjutkan

Post a Comment

Please add positive comments, comment spam will be deleted smells from our blog